background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Superdrag

Superdrag is a band out of 
, TN.  You may recall their break out hit in 1996Sucked Out".  This is my favorite song by them.  I lo



I'm Expanding my Mind

                                                              You can get me wasted 
You're the one I cut and pasted 
And you might've once existed 
And my memories are twisted 
Yeah you robbed me like a strip-mine 
Dead and buried for a long time 
In an episode you casted 
In the part where Jesus fasted 
You ring up my line 
I'm expanding my mind 
I see two-thousand-five 
When we fell who survived 
You can get me slack-jawed 
You were sipping through the last straw 
Barely moving to the last waltz 
To a symphony of my faults 
Wrapped around me like a smoke ring 
Had me set up like a coke sting 
I'm still doing five-to-seven 
Wishing liars got to heaven 
You ring up my line 
I'm expanding my mind 
I see two-thousand-fiveI can't tell who's alive