background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Built to Spill - Goin' Against Your Mind



Built to Spill
Goin' Against Your Mind

Built to Spill from Idaho. They are not a very well known band, but they do have quite the college following. You will often find this band on the college charts. Every time this band comes to town (usually once or twice a year, as we are neighbors WA), my husband and I have to go and see them. Here is Goin' Against your mind...one of my favorite songs.

They always put on a great show. Doug Martsch is such a musical genius. I love this song for all the shifts and layers. It is quite a long song, but such a great song. Here is a video I was able to find on Utube, but the quality is not the best. At least it gives you a taste. Too bad you can't see the bassist, as the artwork is hanging down right in his view.