background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Ladybird Unition The Ghost of a King


Okay, not many people have heard of this band. They were a band out of Tri-Cities WA, but later relocated to Seattle, WA. I absolutely love this band. The are in my top 20 of all time and they aren't even signed on a major label. I need to catch another live show sometime soon. I love this band, as it reminds me of the good old bar hopping days in the early 90's before having kids. I miss those bar days at the Big Dipper and Mothers Pub. Sigh... This is a photo I took of the guys several years ago. They look so young.

Anyways, here is a link to the bands website. Check out the video for I'm all in. Side note, the singer, Honest Jon is a tattoo artist in Seattle (Slave to the Needle). I need to finalize my back tattoo design and see about having Jon do the ink.


http://www.reverbnation.com/ladybird