background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is Alright



Okay, here is one from a band called Motion City Soundtrack. I love this band. I've seen this band live July 17th, 2008. What a great show. Lots of energy. I love Justin's crazy hair. This song is called Everything is Alright. It has some great lyrics (see sample of the lyrics below).

I was not able to post the video, but here is the link to the video.



Cause I hate the ocean, theme parks and airplanes,

Talking with strangers, waiting in line..
I'm through with these pills that make me sit still.
"Are you feeling fine?"
Yes, I feel just fine.

Tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright.
Oh please tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright.

I'm sick of the things I do when I'm nervous
Like cleaning the oven or checking my tires
Or counting the number of tiles in the ceiling..
Head for the hills, the kitchen's on fire!